We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.21.2 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
General Improvements and Fixes
- Fixed an issue where clicking ‘Create’ to create a new Report from within a Dashboard or Report was not working
- Fixed an issue with the ordering of Tasks within the Inbox. This will now order Tasks by their display order as set within the Task List ‘Design & List’ screen (often referred to as Task List ‘mapping screen’)
- Improved the performance when filtering on the Person grid for ‘Certification progress’ for customers with larger populations
- Fixed a Management Information (MI) issue where reporting on Reminder by Function, Person or Responsibility was not providing a valid hyperlink to the Reminder
- Fixed a related MI issue where additional Persons were being returned when creating reports using the Reminder measure
- Fixed an issue where drilling down Job Roles within the Function grid was to returning data where in a reporting line hierarchy
- Fixed an issue on the Reporting Lines mapping screen where the hierarchy information was presented in reverse
- Fixed an issue were adding a Legal Entity with a Firm type on creation was resulting in an error
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Reports to’ (manager) column was hiding the manager name when filtering on the Name column
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Delivery Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.