We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.21.1 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Extended the ‘Include status history’ feature to be present on Functions and Responsibilities when defining ‘Status’ dates that exist in the past
- Added a small spinner to signify the transition between states when using the ‘Manage’ button on the Person, Function and Responsibility cards, for a smoother User Experience (UX)
- Fixed a Permissions issue where using the ‘Specific Functions only’ feature combined with ‘And all children’ was not traversing the Function hierarchy as expected
- Fixed a display issue where the Legal Entity ‘types’ were not displaying correctly in the Function grid
General Improvements and Fixes
- Improved the general ‘responsiveness’ of the User Interface (UI) throughout the application in places including the navigation bar, Person cards and Permissions cards, to better represent the UI when viewing on smaller resolutions or portable devices
- Introduced an accessibility improvement to be able to use the Enter keyboard key to access date-picker
- Further improved accessibility so that arrow keys may be used more extensively throughout the application to speed up use for ‘power-users’
- Fixed an issue where updating the ‘Due date’ filter on the Event’s grid didn’t visually reflect the updated selection
- Fixed an issue where the link in the Issue Task e-mail was navigating to the Issue Tasks grid only
- Fixed an issue where using the ‘Freeze columns’ feature on the Events grid carried the selection to the Completed grid within the User Inbox
- Fixed a Permissions issue where the View Reminder History permission was not displaying the History tab for Workflows and Tasks
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Delivery Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.