What is changing?
In our next major release we will be retiring low-use ‘classic’ screens, necessary to make way for an imminent new feature to be able to assign your ‘events’ (Attestations, Workflows and Task Lists) to a collective group of Users.
Which screens are being retired?
The following screens will no longer be accessible from the classic Axiom interface:
- Classic Dashboards
- CF10a Dashboard, CASS Committee Report, CASS Board Report and Acknowledgement Letter Dashboard – these have been long replaced by the more powerful MI suite, now used extensively by all customers.
- Classic Topic Structure
- Replaced by the New Mapping screens and matrices including the ‘advanced’ joins, attestation data and better filtering features
- Classic Reminder Screen
- Replaced by the Reminder mapping screens with improved search, subject ‘library’ and faster drag-and-drop creation.
- Classic Reminder History Screen
- Replaced by the much improved Completed & Due and Upcoming ‘events’ screens which offer superior filtering, attribution and download features.
- Classic Requirements Screen
- Replaced by the new Rules mapping screens and matrices that offer improved search and faster mapping drag-and-drop functionality.
Why are we making this change?
It’s been a good run!
The classic Axiom screens, built on an older computer language have served us very well, however, we see they are now beginning to show their age and do not provide us with the flexibility required to deliver you faster performance and better usability without excessive ‘dual’ maintenance. This removes significant capacity from developing better features and services to our customers.
Our reporting shows, reassuringly, that you agree and overwhelmingly choose the newer experience; with metrics in some cases showing as little as 4 page views in the last 3 months for these older screens (!)
As such it is time to turn our attention to developing features in our new screens only, with our next major ‘new screens only’ feature being able to allocate attestations and other events to ‘User Groups’ due imminently in our next 3.22.0 release.
When will this change go live?
Our next 3.22.0 release is currently undergoing testing and should be live imminently (week beginning 14th December). Please make sure you are subscribed to our mailing list and keep an eye out for our next Product Update e-mail.
To support this transition, warnings and redirections to the improved screens have been in position on the classic screens for a long time (in some cases over 12 months) and those of you who have shown the most use of our retiring screens will have already been contacted by your Customer Success Manager.
If you feel you have been missed out, or would like to discuss these changes further, please contact us directly and we will help you manage this transition personally.
We’re glad you like the newer screens and look forward to sharing the events User Group improvements in our forthcoming Product Update.
If you have any questions about this update, or any other questions about your Axiom account, please contact email@example.com or your Customer Success Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.