We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.21.0 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- It is now possible to re-order columns (in addition to controlling Issue Fields) to customise the presentation in the User Interface (UI) to personal tastes and modify CSV output to support internal reporting requirements
- It is now possible to set Senior Management Function (SMF) Tag dates (in addition to Regulator Status Dates) to capture a richer history for Senior Manager SMF assignation in support of use-cases such as regulatory referencing and auditor enquiry
- Improved the representation of Job Roles in the SMF tag assignation drop-down list to make it easier to distinguish otherwise identical looking Job Roles that sit across multiple Legal Entities
- Made a small visual improvement to the behaviour when expanding a Responsibility Map (RM) ’tile’ for a more pleasant user experience
- Fixed an issue where it was not always rendering specific Functions in the Permissions drop-down list until a refresh
- Fixed an issue where the SMF table in the RM was not respecting the RM ‘Document’ Date when the “Only include valid dated items” option was selected
- Fixed an issue whereby after following a distinct user journey it was not possible to set a Firm Type for a Legal Entity until re-accessing the card via another journey
- Fixed a similar issue where following a distinct user journey from a URL link meant the ‘Create’ button was hidden when closing a Person card
General Improvements and Fixes
- Retired the Single Workflow Step to pave the way for future usability improvements scheduled in for Q1 of next year
- Retired the Records category Permission group now superseded by granular Record Permissioning per entity
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Delivery Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.