We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.19.0 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Added the ability to specify times within the day when emails relating to tasks should be sent.
- Previously, Axiom processed all emails once a day (in the early morning) and sent them out immediately. Now, tasks will get the ability to customise this (with options on different types of events coming later)
- You’ll see new options on task list cards like this:
- This will let you control which summary emails come out, and when.
- New task lists that you create will default to a summary email at 9:00 AM
- Existing task lists will be set to issue emails at 4:00 AM in order to match the current ‘overnight’ delivery of emails for these, but you are free to change this if you wish.
- You’ll see new options on tasks themselves like this:
- This will let you control emails that are sent on a task-by-task basis
- Existing settings for these emails will be preserved (if disabled they will stay disabled; if enabled, they will pick up a default delivery time of 4:00 AM as per the above)
- Which options are shown will depend on how the task ‘start’ and ‘due’ times are configured
- Fixed an issue with ordering of tasks
General Improvements & Fixes
- Added paged loading to the attestations shown when viewed on the ‘attestations’ tab of an item card (e.g. a control)
- Improved the permissions message shown when trying to view events belonging to other users without the correct permission
- Fixed an issue with repeated submission dates on the FCA Directory screen
- Improved layout of the header on issue screens
- Fixed an issue with copying ‘subjects’ linked to repeats of rejected tasks
- Improved header layout on the oversight overview screen
- Fixed an issue with the ‘related rules’ column not populating properly on issue CSV downloads
- Fixed an issue with related items on issue tasks and subsequent CSV downloads
- Added ID and Created columns to the issue tasks grid
- Fixed an issue with viewing audit records for end-dated persons
- Fixed an issue applying filters to person ‘status’ columns
- Further optimisations towards improved speed of saving responsibilities maps
- Optimisation to data loaded when logging in to improve speed
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Delivery Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.