We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.11.21 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Added the ‘Due date’ to the CSV for “Conduct rules” and “Certification” ‘status’ columns when downloading from the Person ‘grid’ – previously these were displaying the status only
- Improved filtering on the Functions grid to be able to search for both First Name and Last Name (vs. either one or the other)
- Fixed the Legal Entity filtering on the Overview Dashboard to correctly filter the metrics for Regulated and Other Entities when a Legal Entity is selected
- Fixed an issue where the ‘Shared’ column on the Responsibility ‘grid’ was displayed as ‘blank’, despite having and displaying correct results when the filter was set
- Fixed an issue where Responsibility ’tiles’ were not showing allocated Persons on the Responsibility Delegation ‘mapping screen’
- Fixed a loading issue that caused some names to be duplicated in the Person ‘grid’ when filtering from the Workflow statuses on the Overview Dashboard
- Fixed an issue where on lower screen resolutions it was sometimes not possible to accept changes on the Responsibilities Maps unless ‘zoomed out’
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Delivery Manager
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.