We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.11.19 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Custom Fields Control – Issues Module
- This release includes a significant overhaul to the way “custom fields” are managed within the application for Issues.
It allows for Fields to be put into ‘Groups’; which are subject to individual permissions so that you can now control which users can edit specific fields.
This provides for a far greater level of control to design your ‘Issue flows’ and manage your Issue reporting.
Form layouts may be further customised allowing for fields to be laid out in one, two or three column configurations.
Finally, this work sets the foundation for other improvements that will include sizeable enhancements to ‘rules mapping’ entities such as Processes and Controls – work which is planned for later this year
- Added a Multi-Pick Dataset ‘Field type’ to allow users to pick from one of more options in a Pick List (Pick List option remains)
- Made subtle improvements to ‘smooth’ transitions between sections in the Inbox screen, and; where switching pages throughout the application generally to improve the user experience
- Modified the default behaviour on an Issue to always notify [all] users where a related Task is completed, by default
- Modified the ‘Launch Event’ permission to be compatible with ‘View Reminder’ meaning it is no longer required to also have ‘View & Edit’ permissions to use this feature
- Oversight (SM&CR) Module – modified the representation of Responsibilities to be per Job Role within a Legal Entity on the Person Card (previously was being displayed per Legal Entity only) to better represent certain ‘edge cases’.
- Made significant enhancements to the performance of the Management Information (MI) code to fix an issue where hundreds of thousands of Pass/Fail results caused the MI tables to take a long time to return results. These now return within seconds.
- Fixed an issue where bar charts in MI cards were displaying an ‘Other’ column in specific scenarios where no data existed for this column; this now behaves correctly
- Fixed an issue where Data Set ‘Fields’ were not always being displayed in their expected order during an attestation
- Fixed two issues where searching for an entry within the Numeric TextBox field or Issue Name fields, within the Issues grid, returned an error
- Oversight (SM&CR) Module – fixed an issue where the date being shown was the ‘Due date’ and not the ‘Completed date’ where a certificate was ‘Completed’ on the Person card
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Delivery Manager
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.