We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.11.6 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Axiom will now (very occasionally) prompt you for feedback to help us make the software better
- We’ll sometimes show a quick popup asking you about your experience with Axiom. It takes less than a second to complete – just click a star!
- You can also open a feedback window whenever you like by clicking the star button at the bottom-right of each screen
- We’ll read and take action on all of your comments so please feel free to send us a quick message using this feature any time you like
- Improved clarity when viewing an event that you are not allowed to complete
- Fixed an issue with uploading .zip files
- Fixed a problem with uploading evidence during an attestation
- Fixed an issue with incorrect links being provided in task emails
- Added some MI features relating to tasks
- The new “Tasks – Events” measure counts individual Tasks and contains several ways to group and filter this information
- The new “Tasks – Outstanding” measure contains a split view of completed and not completed tasks
- Added the ability to link rules to responsibilities
- We no longer show archived responsibilities on a person’s job role screen
- Fixed delegation details sometimes not showing for a top-level responsibility
- Fixed updated to person reference number not being updated within a SOR
- Fixed a problem showing responsibility references on the person table within an RM
- Added an MI filter for “Custom fields”
- This allows you to filter issues to only show those with a specific value for a custom field that you’ve created yourself.
- Fixed a problem where a related control for an issue could show as a process when opened
- Fixed a problem which could cause rules not to display properly on the issue card
- Fixed an issue that could be caused when sharing the same topic to multiple recipients and then making changes
- Fixed an issue that could occur when sharing a topic
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Delivery Manager
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.