New Inbox and Attestation Screens
We are pleased to provide a preview of updates to the New Inbox that will be enabled from Friday 6th March 2020 onwards.
What is changing?
Friday’s update contains a revised design to the Inbox and Attestation screens that will make reviewing and completing your Workflow, Reminders and Task-list ‘events’ faster and more informative.
This means that when you receive a request to complete an event you will be taken to these new screens.
Summary of key features
Refreshed designs include:
- Search option with drop-down allows for faster location of user attestations – 1
- Ability to view other inboxes can now be controlled by user permissions – 2
- Waiting section shows where events are dependent on on other events being completed first – 3
- Clearer on-page separation of Upcoming tasks – 4
- Calendar shows which events are due on which days and may be filtered to a particular day – 5
The Inbox is accessible anytime by clicking ‘Home’ or the ‘notification bell’ on the top right hand side.
(Click to view full size images)
- Quick access to previous Attestation events, their responses and linked Issues (where you have permission to view this) – 1
- Clearer prompts to provide evidence – 2
- Status bar helps you track progress through larger attestations – 3
- Final prompt where attestation evidence has not been provided – 4
(Click to view full size image)
Why have we changed this?
As we add new functionality to the platform such as ‘tiered’ Workflows and Task-lists the classic Inbox view was being left far behind. This update brings everyone into line with the very latest improvements.
When will this change go live?
The new Inbox will be made live at 5:00PM on Friday 6th March 2020. No action will be required on your part.
If you have any questions about the new Inbox screens please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager.
We hope you like the new changes.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.