We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.10.19 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed a problem when completing attestations in ‘classic’ screens
- Fixed a problem with task list permissions not allowing attestation-only users to complete tasks
- Fixed a problem with users adding sub-tasks when they do not have permission to edit the parent task
- Fixed a problem arising from requesting an attestation directly from a document using the Compliance Documents feature
- Disabled the event scheduling toggle control when the user doesn’t have permission to edit that item
- Enabled rich text formatting in SOR document ‘supplementary information’ fields
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Delivery Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.