We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.10.15 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Third Party Oversight
- Axiom now supports the ability to integrate accounts with a third-party, to share rules-mapping or other information!
- This has many possible uses from third-party and outsourcing arrangements to improved auditing workflows. Please contact us if you’d like to know more.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent records from being removed from processes and controls
- Fixed an issue preventing copy and paste out of rich text fields in IE11 only
- Fixed being able to click into record fields (though not edit) without the proper permission to edit
- The ‘Completed & Due’ events screen no longer defaults to showing ‘reminder’ events only
- Fixed an issue causing topics to display incorrectly when changing the item type from the dropdown list before the screen was fully loaded
- Axiom no longer tries to show tables or images in grid screens
- Instead an indicator will appear prompting you to open the details screen to view the item
- Fixed an issue experienced when uploading .xlsx extension files
- Fixed an issue with the display of links in downloaded .csv files
- Fixed an issue where relevant job roles weren’t being shown when adding responsibilities directly to a role
- Improved the way overdue certification dates are displayed on the People grid and Person card screen
- Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause the overview screen to not load fully
- Added a permission allowing you to control whether a user can manage custom issue fields or not
- Added the ability to refresh the inbox from any selected view
- Added “Done” and “Not Done” result types for tasks
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Delivery Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.