We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.10.12 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Added a Persons ‘Status’ to the Person listing screen as a column that can be filtered and displayed or hidden
- Improved the PDF layout of the Person Table when downloading a Responsibility Map to make multiple roles clearer when being read
- Modified the Statement of Responsibilities to default the ‘Does this apply’ section to Yes on creation
- Fixed a bug where an exception error was being thrown when assigning two permissions of the same type, with varying (data) ‘scopes’
- Fixed a bug where when accessing a Rule or Topic within a Rule or Topic ‘detail’ screen it threw up an ‘Internal Server Error’ (despite information being correct)
- Fixed a bug on the Certification dashboard (Oversight) where overdue certifications were showing the Person as ‘undefined’
- Modified a Permission around re-opening and closing Issues to respect the ‘scope’ set by other Issue permissions
- Fixed a bug whereby the ‘View & Edit Restricted Person’ permission would save, but not display, changes
- Fixed a bug where the Responsibilities table was not visible on refresh, unless downloaded as PDF
- Fixed a bug where deleting a Topic did not always remove the references to the Rules
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com or contact your Customer Success Manager.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.