We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.10.8 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where users could see the names of responsibilities on others’ ‘person’ cards where not intended
- Improved the archive behaviour for persons and job roles in line with recent changes
- Fixed an issue where the rule text preview would not display properly when adding a rule to an issue
- Fixed an issue with the text cursor being reset when entering information into rich text tables
- Added the Axiom reference in brackets after the name of each item on its details page
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.