We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.10.5 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Issues and Tasks
- Increased the total character limit in the pick-list options for custom fields to allow for up to 8000 characters (the 100-character limit per pick-list option still exists).
- Fixed an issue where removing yourself as the Investigating user from an Issue caused an error message.
- Amended the labels within the Oversight permissions to make allocation of view & edit rights around Statements of Responsibilities and Responsibilities Maps clearer.
- Fixed a minor issue where rapidly switching between ‘Rules mapping’ entities in the right-hand side ‘Library’ where many entries were present, resulted in temporary mislabelled display of entities in the list.
- Fixed an issue whereby after timing out from one of the new screens and and logging back in; you were being redirected to the ‘Classic’ landing screen. This will now return to the desired pages.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.