We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.10.3 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where user names would not correctly display in history screens
- Adjusted logic on Oversight Overview screen in line with user permissions
- If you don’t have full rights to view all of the information summarised on this screen (e.g. all people) then you won’t be able to click the numbers given to see them listed
- Fixed an issue where the risk matrix view was incorrectly hiding risks when using the advanced join feature
- Fixed an issue preventing modification of due date on an existing reminder to tomorrow
- Improved performance of matrix listing screens when permissions are applied
- Fixed a possible discrepancy in Matrix attestation counts when compared to the event Completed & Due list
- Fixed an issue allowing ‘Attestation-only’ users to be given other roles
- Locked the default ‘Full user’ role from being edited
- This is to avoid any possible confusion changing the name/details of this role could cause
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.