We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.9.13 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where the notification indicator would not correctly count an issue where you were an investigator
- Added the ‘description’ field for an issue to the Issues listing grid screen
- This is also now available when exporting a CSV list of issues
- Resolved a problem that could sometimes occur when adding allowed attesters to events where they were already owners of ‘parent’ events
- Resolved a problem which could prevent you from closing the ‘filter’ popup on matrix screens using the grey “x” button
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.