We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.9.11 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
Attestations falling on weekends and public holidays
Following feedback from customers attestations will no longer fall on weekends or bank holidays (England & Wales – except where requested otherwise in recent one-to-one communications).
Attestations set for a weekend or bank holiday will now provide a warning on creation; and those already scheduled will move forward to the next valid working day (with the ‘Lock’ days being amended accordingly).
If you would like to modify which bank holidays or weekends apply to your organisation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your Customer Success Manager.
- For Breach module customers added the ability to modify Issue Tasks after they have been created
- Added support for the ‘Regulation’ rule-type for customers in Ireland
- Made it clearer for reports where a Pie Chart in the MI where and ‘Attestation Passes / Fails’ has no failures
- Fixed an issue so that the Matrix screen text search filters will pick up all entities with an ‘&’ (ampersand) in the title
- Added a message to prevent change of a Process or Control type in the ‘classic’ Axiom user interface (NB: this may be changed by Axiom Support – please contact us if this use-case arises and we will make this change)
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.