We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.9.4 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed record ‘types’ not showing up when viewing records on an issue card
- Reworded the person details card to show ‘From’ and ‘To’ job role dates
- Added details of SMF functions to the attestation screen when viewing a ‘Person in Function’ subject
- Tweaked the logic of MI dates when “Last X days” is specified
- This will now consider a range from X days ago, until today (inclusive.)
- So for example, a range of “Last 7 days” (if today is the 8th July) will return results from 1st July (7 days ago) until and including today (meaning there is a possible 8 total days’ worth of data included)
- Fixed a loading issue that could occur when viewing attestation data sets.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
Axiom HQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.