We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.9.2 is now live!
This update contains the following changes:
- Fixed an issue where changing an attestation owner whilst an event was currently awaiting attestation would show it in both users’ inboxes
- Adjusted the wording of “failed” processes (where the process was passed but a record inside was failed) to more clearly represent the situation on the attestation history screen
- Fixed an issue where ‘expanded’ matrix screen relationships would not be clickable links
- Made an improvement to the matrix screens when processing very large sets of data
- Improved the layout of dashboard and report listing screens to allow for longer names to be easily read
- Fixed an issue where rule descriptions could be prevented from showing in the matrix screens
- Fixed an issue where saving a link to a matrix screen wouldn’t maintain the “hide others” setting on a column filter
- Fixed an issue causing broken links back to classic details screens from new mapping views.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
AxiomHQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.