We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.12 is now live.
This update contains the following changes:
Amend Automatic Timeout
- It is now possible to amend the Axiom timeout settings from the default of 5 mins. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to amend your organisation timeout (note this will apply across all accounts in your organisation and may require authorisation to have this applied)
- It is now possible to specify new values and labelling for Inherent and Residual risk scores within the Risk entity (default = “none”, “low”, “medium” and “high” for Impact and Likelihood). Please contact email@example.com to discuss and amend your organisation’s risk scoring within Axiom.
- (Note the Inherent and Residual “Severity” calculation remains: Impact * Likelihood).
- Provided a link to the Inbox in the new mapping screens (screenshot below).
- Doubled number of rows in the contacts list in the classic screens to make it easier to locate individuals when manually sifting through the lists.
- Fixed the Page Search for Processes and Controls within the Workflow screens.
- Fixed a bug when raising an ad-hoc attestation as an ‘Attestation only’ user.
- Fixed a bug when filtering by Reminder in the MI – now represents and filters correctly.
- It is now possible to amend the dates when creating a card in MI via the year – minimising the need to ‘hunt’ through previous months to select dates further in the past.
- Other minor wording fixes.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to learn more about our Oversight Module for SMCR, please contact email@example.com