We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.11 is now live.
This update contains the following changes:
- Made some performance improvements to the mapping pages to ensure quick loading.
- It’s now possible to expand mapping ‘Contexts’ like Process, Risk, and Control to show a third level
- This will allow you to easily see a sequence of connected items whatever your mapping methodology
- Added ‘Days late’ information to attestation MI tables
- Added ‘Risk notes’ information to risk MI tables
- Improved the layout of tiles on the mapping UI.
- You can now left-click the name of an item to open its details page, and left-click the ‘drawer’ at the bottom of an item to see the context menu.
- Behind-the-scenes changes to SMCR features in Statements of Responsibilities and other functional areas.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’d like to learn more about our Oversight Module for SMCR, please contact email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
AxiomHQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.