We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.10 is now live.
This update contains the following changes:
- The ID of an item will now display on the right of the page
- Removed the labelling of individual items (e.g. “Record-keeping processes:”) for improved clarity
- If an item has the exact same name as the topic to which it belongs, the name of the item will not be repeated
- Fix for inline images not showing in the document
- In response to feedback Axiom will now warn if an Attestation’s start date will begin, and continue, on a weekend.
- Reduced the ‘stickiness’ of ‘tooltip’ (hover) text on the New Mapping to ensure a positive user experience when mapping entities.
- Fixed a bug around not displaying filtered data when a Report is shared publicly.
- Fixed a bug preventing sharing of reports within an Axiom users’ organisation.
- Added the ability to include tables within item descriptions
- Resolved other minor display issues.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.