We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.8 is now live.
This update contains the following changes:
- New menu layout for better access to existing and future features.
- Extended the character limit for Process, Control and Reminder entity names to 200 characters within the Axiom ‘Classic’ screens to allow for more descriptive names.
Beta ‘Mapping’ screens
- Increased length permitted for entity ‘Descriptions’ to better accommodate more detailed annotation.
- Measurable performance gains within the beta Mapping experience when using the IE11 browser due to a code refactoring.
- It is now possible to search against the entity references using the ‘Global search’, ‘Page Search’ and ‘Scope library’ search for faster selection of entities when mapping
- It is now possible to copy text from the entity ‘Detail’ descriptions when using IE11, resolving a previous browser limitation.
- General performance enhancements and minor bug fixes
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
AxiomHQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.