We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.7 is now live.
This update contains the following changes:
- A new menu / navigation structure has been added to make it easier to navigate between new features as more content is added.
- It is now possible to search against an entities ‘Reference’ using the ‘Global search’, ‘Page search’ and ‘Scope search’ features.
- Added CASS Schedules 1 to 6.
- Added CASS Annexes.
- A modified representation of ‘Requirement’ tables in detail screens in both the New Mapping and existing Axiom ‘Classic’ screens adds borders and a colour fill for better representation.
Beta ‘New Mapping’ screens
- Field validations have been added to improve user experience during data input.
- It is now possible for an Admin user with the ‘Content Editor’ role to remove a ‘Child topic’.
- The maximum character length for entity names and entity descriptions have increased from 100 to 200 characters.
- Entity tile sizes have increased slightly to highlight more detail, including entity and Requirement types.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a demo
The Industry Leading Regulatory Compliance Solutions
Axiom solutions are regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance, by using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.