We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.6 is now live.
This update contains the following changes
- It is now possible to link from entities listed within the MI tabular data straight through to their detailed view within the new Mapping Experience Beta. From this screen you will be able to see the detail for this entity and its relationships to other entities. To learn more about this feature view this link: Using Axiom’s New Mapping Experience.
- It is now possible to filter to show completed attestations that were completed late. To use this filter please select ‘Advanced filters’ within the ‘Card’ editing screens.
- We have introduced a new Measure “Attestations – Overdue” that displays all attestations currently pending that have not yet been completed after at least 1 day has passed.
- A fix now ensures all ‘Gap Reports’ display ‘Requirements’ within the tabular data.
- Global and Page searches now search the content on ‘Rules’ to make it easier to locate specific requirements.
- A minor formatting fix to ensure text wrapping in with the entity description is presentable in the mapping screens within the Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
- Added a message that warns when trying to download two reports at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where ‘Reminder’ links within the MI were not opening the reminder event within a new tab.
- A minor formatting fix that pushed the page header down when accepting many rule updates.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at email@example.com.
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
AxiomHQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.