We are pleased to announce that Axiom version 3.7.5 is now live.
This update contains the following changes
- It is now possible to map Compliance Risk Framework entities to ‘Non-applicable Topics’.
- Minor fix has ensured the count for ‘Requirement updates’ auto-refreshes in the drop-downs as requirements are updated (vs. browser refresh to update).
- Performed some modifications to the business logic when counting ‘Gaps’,and ‘Topics’; within ‘Topics’ in the MI to provide a more consistent approach throughout.
- Modified the ordering of Rules and Topics in MI charts to present a more logical order*
- Fixed an issue where Applicability filters were not always being consistently represented.
- Fixed a minor issue not correctly representing entity ID’s in the entity pick list for Processes and Controls.
*NB: Representation within the table data has not been changed.
If you encounter any problems or have any questions about this update, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a Demo
Industry-leading regulatory compliance solutions
AxiomHQ provides regulatory compliance solutions designed to help you demonstrate and evidence compliance using Axiom platform’s comprehensive rules-mapping, risk and control tools, automated reporting features and powerful dashboards.